CORDERO CON PIEL DE LOBO

“Sheep in wolf’s clothing”… Nothing is what it seems, the perception is our best skill.
Mind the sheep that leaves the herd to be the main character, the irony is its best quality.

 

Ficha Técnica

MALBEC BLEND
40% Malbec | Perdriel, Luján de Cuyo (950 m.a.s.l / 3.110 ft)
35% Malbec | Agrelo, Luján de Cuyo (1.000 m.a.s.l / 3.280 ft)
25% Malbec | Barrancas, Maipú (750 m.a.s.l / 2.450 ft)

Hand-harvested grapes from each estate at different dates in order to find the ideal ripeness and expression. This wine is fermented in concrete vats, and 50% of the volume saw used oak barrels for six to eight months. It’s a neat, rich and fruit-driven Malbec with clean aromas and flavors, a nice mouthfeel and very good freshness.

 

Ficha Técnica

CABERNET SAUVIGNON BLEND

50% Cabernet Sauvignon | Agrelo, Luján de Cuyo (1.000 m.a.s.l / 3.280 ft)
50% Cabernet Sauvignon | Barrancas, Maipú (750 m.a.s.l / 2.450 ft)

The grapes for this wine come from the foothills of the Andes mountains. Manual harvest using 12-kg box containers and carried out during the first hours of the morning to ensure that the grapes arrive at low temperatures to the winery. Cold pre-fermentation is carried out (at 10°C) for 72 hours in order to extract aromas and color. Fermentation in concrete tanks at 25°C, 100% malolactic fermentation. Then, 50% of the wine is aged in used French oak barrels for 6 months while the rest remains in concrete tanks.

 

 

Ficha Técnica

CABERNET FRANC ROSÉ

100% Cabernet Franc | Los Árboles Uco Valley (1.150 m.a.s.l / 3.800 ft)

Manual harvest using 12-kg box containers. Harvest is done during the first hours of the morning to ensure that the grapes arrive at low temperatures to the winery. Cold maceration with whole cluster during 4 hours, then soft pressing with grapes with whole cluster. At the end we separate the skin of the grapes in order to obtain a very delicate rosé wine. 100% is fermented and stored in stainless-steel tanks. No oak aging.

 

 

Ficha Técnica

CHARDONNAY BLEND

50% Chardonnay | Agrelo, Luján de Cuyo (1.000 m.a.s.l / 3.280 ft)
50% Chardonnay | Perdriel, Luján de Cuyo (950 m.a.s.l / 3.110 ft)

The grapes for this wine come from the foothills of the Andes mountains. Manual harvest using 12-kg box containers and carried out during the first hours of the morning to ensure that the grapes arrive at low temperatures to the winery. Soft-Pressing; fermentation at 59°F to 61°F (15 to 16°C) for 18 days. 75% of the wine was stored in stainless-steel tanks. The remaining 25% was aged in French and American oak barrels for 6 months.

 

 

 

 

 

Sin título-4